Make the Thursdays in Black pledge below
Pause for a moment of silence on Thursdays at noon your local time to remember and honor those who have died at the hand of sexualized or gender-based violence.
Pray with us:
We stand with invisible victims of sexual and gender-based violence.
We see you. We hear you. You are not forgotten.
Post your prayers, photos, or inspirations on social media using the hashtag #ThursdaysinBlack
I commit to:
Thursdays in Black.
and In hope
By supporting Thursdays in Black I stand
- In solidarity with 1 in 3 women worldwide who face violence in their lives
- In protest against systems and societies that encourage violence in any form
- In mourning for men, women and children who are harmed and killed in sexual violence
- For awareness and knowledge about the challenges of sexual and gender-based violence.
- In the hope that a different reality is possible.